Effective: June, 2019
1. AGE REQUIREMENTS
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide any personal information to us.
We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, the virtual worlds we partner with will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child’s request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes. Once we have responded to such request we will delete the information provided immediately.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
We will provide you with a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected on the site, for instance when you send a post card, we may collect your name, email address and recipient’s name and email address. We do not store this information for any purpose.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide when registering for our Services;
- Information that you publish on your user profile or which you post on in-game message boards. Please note that information that you voluntarily make public in your user profile, or which you disclose by posting comments will be publicly available and viewable by others. We do not hold any liability for any information that you voluntarily choose to be public through such and/or other explicit actions;
- Information that you authorise a third party (e.g. a social network such as Face book) to share with us, such as your email address or other information that may identify you;
- Correspondence, or a record of it, if you should contact us;
- Surveys that you complete;
- Statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, which does not identify you. This means information about your computer and your use of our Services, including (where available) your IP address, unique mobile device identifier (UDID), International Mobile Equipment ID (IMEI), Android ID, device MAC address, social platform ID, advertising ID for Android platform, ID for advertisers (IDFA) and ID for vendors (IDFV) for iOS platform, OPEN UDID, ODIN, browser information, operating system, timestamps, the pages that you request, applications downloaded, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- To identify you when you use the Service;
- To answer your questions and improve the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To provide you with updates and other information about special offers and new features of our Service; and
- For marketing purposes where you agree to this by not turning off this setting on your device (refer to your device settings) or withdraw your consent, by contacting us.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- for marketing purposes;
- to other members of the Game Insight group of companies, our partners and service providers for the purpose of: managing or administering certain aspects of our Service; for analytics purposes; and to help us develop new services;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of us or other Service users;
- Where we are obliged, or permitted, to do so by law; or
- If we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
We may pass aggregated information to third parties about how our users use our Service but this will not include information which could be used to identify you.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- We take appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect the personal information that we hold. We limit access to your personal information to those who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Service and any transmission is at your own risk.
- By submitting your personal information to us, you agree that we may retain your information for as long as is necessary (up to 5 years) to fulfil any of the services we provide or to comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
- All of the major browsers offer tips and guidance for managing the Cookies available on your browser. There are also lots of different third party browser plug-in and extensions available which you can download to make it easier to see and control your cookies.
We may from time to time use third party advertisers or sponsors on our Service. In the event that we do so we will not disclose identifiable information about individuals but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users. We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ and sponsors’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
9. KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT SECURE- SECURITY PROCEDURES
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and you are responsible for any misuse of such information. You must change your password on a regular basis and must not share your password with anyone.
- You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account. Please ensure that you do not allow anyone else to access the Service in your name and sign off after you have finished accessing your account.
- You are responsible for all orders, and for the accuracy of all information, sent via the internet using your user ID, password or any other personal identification used to identify you on the Services.
- You will be liable to us for all orders or transactions placed by use of your user ID and password, even if such use might be wrongful. We will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of misuse of your user ID and password, and we accept no liability resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing, analytics or other purposes.
You may “opt out” from collection of your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with Indian law on Legal Protection of Personal Data. Any access request may be subject to a small administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Contact us at: email@example.com for details.
When Gosuper11 presents information to it’s online advertisers — to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on the Portal — it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with Gosuper11, we contact you from time to time about updating your content to provide features which we believe may benefit you.
Several deceptive emails, websites, blogs etc. claiming to be from or associated with Gosuper11 may or are circulating on the Internet. These emails, websites, blogs etc. often include our logo, photos, links, content or other information. Some emails, websites, blogs etc. call the user to provide login name, password etc. or that the user has won a prize/ gift or provide a method to commit illegal/ unauthorized act or deed or request detailed personal information or a payment of some kind. The sources and contents of these emails, websites, blogs etc. and accompanying materials are in no way associated with Gosuper11. For your own protection, we strongly recommend not responding to emails or using websites, blogs etc. We may use the information provided by you to Gosuper11, including your email address or phone number, to contact you about the Amusement Facilities or other services availed by you or to inform you of our Amusement Facilities and services.
13. CONDITIONS OF USE:
GOSUPER11 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS PORTAL, IT’S SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT BY US OR ON OUR BEHALF ARE VIRUS FREE. GOSUPER11 WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS PORTAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL GOSUPER11 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF AN AMOUNT OF INR 100.
14. RETENTION OF DATA:
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
17. CONTACT US:
Any questions or clarifications with respect to this Policy or any complaints, comments, concerns or feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or at
Gosuper11 fantasy sports Private Limited,
3, Ground floor, 1st main,1st cross,